Trade out your fettuccini with this exciting new dish utilizing the ever so popular spiralizer that is all the rage now. This recipe features zucchini, daikon, carrots and cucumber, making it easy to get all your servings of veggies for the day! The thick, creamy avocado sauce acts like an alfredo sauce and will fill you up in no time without weighing you down!
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons agave*
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce*
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 6" zucchini
- 1 6" daikon radish
- 1 6" hot house cucumber
- 1 6" carrot
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- Add avocado, lemon juice, garlic, cilantro, coriander, water, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, agave, Sriracha, salt and pepper to blender.
- Pulse until smooth and creamy. Add additional water to desired consistency.
- Select large blade size on spiralizer. Slice ends of vegetables off and spiralize each vegetable one at a time.
- Place vegetables into a mixing bowl. Add desired amount of sauce and mix together until vegetables are well coated.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add into mixture.
- Garish, if desired, with cilantro.
- *Variation to make this recipe Paleo and Whole30 friendly, omit Sriracha and agave and add red pepper flakes and honey.