Spiralized Potato Latkes
These spiralized Potato Latkes are crisp, light and delicious! You will never grate your potatoes again!
- 2 large Russet potatoes
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- Salt and pepper
- Avocado oil for frying
- Pour 1/8 inch of oil into an electric skillet. Heat to 350 degrees.
- Wash and peel skins off potatoes. Cut ends off of potatoes and spiralize with large blade.
- Place spiralized potatoes into a bowl and immediately cover with cold water.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander.
- Add drained potatoes to the center of a clean towel. Wrap the potatoes in the towel and squeeze firmly to remove excess liquid.
- Add potatoes, breadcrumbs, eggs, rice flour, salt and pepper to large mixing bowl. Mix well to combine. Your hands are the best tool!
- While oil is heating, form 1/4 cup rounds of potatoes and place into skillet.
- Load five patties at a time so that you do not drop the temperature of the oil.
- Cook three minutes each side or until golden.
- Drain on paper towel.
Copyright 2016 Nutrition Studio, Inc.