Quick and easy appetizers that can be partially made in advance. Just grill the eggplant the day before your event and refrigerate overnight. Roll up with the feta the day of your gathering and wow you guests.
- 1 large Asian eggplant
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- Slice eggplant thinly on a mandolin.
- Brush olive oil on each slice of eggplant, front and back. Season lightly with salt & pepper.
- Grill eggplant slices on panini for a few minutes or until grill marks appear. Remove to cutting board.
- Place small log of feta at one end of the grilled eggplant slice. Roll up firmly.
- Garnish with additional salt & pepper to taste.