Pumpkin Agave Fever
Need a fun fall beverage for your next get together? Try my Pumpkin Agave Fever Mocktail.
- 1 pumpkin pie pumpkin (about 2 ½ pounds)
- 2 oz. coconut water
- 1 oz. spiced apple cider
- 1 oz. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. agave nectar
- 5 sage leaves
- Crushed ice as needed
- Rinse the pumpkin. Cut off the stem and discard.
- With a paring knife or peeler, peel the skin from the pumpkin.
- Cut the pumpkin in half and remove the seeds and fibers with a large spoon.
- Cut the pumpkin halves into smaller pieces so that they will fit into the mouth of the juicer.
- Add pumpkin pieces into the juicer and process. This should yield about 1 ½ cups of pumpkin juice.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice, combine pumpkin juice, coconut water, apple cider, lemon juice, agave nectar and sage leaves.
- Shake well and serve.
- Add 1.5 oz. Hendricks’s Gin for an adult cocktail
Copyright 2016 Nutrition Studio, Inc.